Meltric Plugs & Receptacles
Meltric Corporation offers the safest, highest quality and most reliable plugs and receptacles, and by backing them with outstanding service and support. They provide users with a safer and more reliable product than competitive pin and sleeve devices. MELTRIC’s butt-style contacts provide longer operating lives, optional integral pilot contacts reduce the need for additional connectors. The switch-rated plugs and receptacles can eliminate the need for auxiliary interlocks and disconnect switches by reducing your equipment costs.
Switch Rated Devices
Switch-Rated plugs and receptacles ensure safety by eliminating hazards associated with pin and sleeve and twist-type devices.
- Spring-loaded butt contacts
- Silver-nickel contact materials
- Dead front design
- Enclosed arc chambers
- Spring-assisted terminals
- Auxiliary contacts
Multi Pin Devices
Multipin devices are available with as many as 37 or as few as 4 contacts. Products range from 2 A up to 50 A per contact and some include load making and breaking capabilities and/or horsepower ratings.
- High amp rating (non-current interruption)
- Spring-loaded, silver-nickel, butt-style contacts
- For all Industrial applications requiring multiple power or control circuits in a single connection
DSN Switch Rated Plug & Receptacles
MELTRIC DSN Series Switch-Rated devices are UL & CSA rated for “motor circuit” and “branch circuit” disconnect switching – up to 75 hp and up to 150 A.
- Switch & Hp rated
- 100 kA short circuit rated*
- Type 4X/IP69/IP69K or IP66/IP67
- Compact, lightweight design
- Up to 6 auxiliary contacts