- A cup anemometer called the DWS-V-DBC05 is made for monitoring air speed in many different places, such as wind turbines, structures, cranes, weather stations, greenhouses, etc.
- Both NPN and PNP outputs are available on the device with open collector
- In each of these arrangements, switches a fixed current proportionally to air speed at a rate of ten pulses per metre per second.
- A specially created protective system is included with the DWS-V-DBC05 to shield the electrical components and bearings from dust and moisture.
- The sensor's rotor is composed of stainless steel, while its body is built of black PVC.
- Optical and electronic anemometer
- Range of measurement: 2 to 30 m/s
- Combined PNP and NPN open collector outputs
- Available source outputs
- The supply range of voltage: 28 to 10 VDC
- All outputs and inputs are shielded against transients and reverse polarity.
- Preventing dust
The exact weight of the cargo you've scheduled will be measured at the QUANTUM office. We will send you an email with a payment link if the weight difference is larger than the shipment amount. The payment link email will include the new weight and the difference amount that must be paid. If you have any queries concerning this procedure, please contact our customer support team at +1-605-625-3500.
Login to add/edit rating
You Have To Buy The Product To Give A Review