Quantum First Automation, An ISO 9001:2015 Company is an independent distributor, value-added reseller, Systems Integrator of Factory Automation, Industrial Controls, Electrical and Electronic components, in Canada and USA. We provide quality products at the most competitive prices in the industry. We are committed to serving your business needs and providing you with the right parts at the right time.
Our mission is to provide prime customer service with purchasing power for all major brands like Pilz, Carlo Gavazzi, Agastat, Balluff, Banner Engineering, Bussmann, Crydom, Dale, Danfoss, Eaton, Honeywell, and many more.
Industrial Automation, Electrical & Electronics Parts
Latest Products from the Industrial Automation Industry
- Compact Housings
- Suitable for applications with high inrush currents
- Models are available in ranges from 30 up to 240 W, in 12 and 24 V ous.
- Efficiency levels above 90%
- Built-in power factor correction
- 150% power boost for up to 3 seconds
- Available in 120, 240 and 480 W output versions.
Camtec manufactures high quality industrial grade AC/DC Power Supplies and Battery Chargers.
All Camtec products are manufactured in Pfinztal, Germany within Camtec’s ISO9001 / UL Certified production facility. All products are 100% factory tested. Quantum First Automation is authorized distributor of Camtec Power Supplies in Canada.
Balluff I/O hubs with M8 connectivity
- Host as many as 248 discrete sensors on a single network node.
- Replaces the need for up to 16 network blocks
- Eliminates the associated costs for integration
- Use of M8 sensors and actuators are geared primarily toward compact footprint machine /lightweight designs.
WEG is one of the largest Industrial Motors Manufacturers in the world. Their Product line is vast, which includes Industrial automation products like Variable Frequency Drives, Electric motors, Transformers and many more.
Weg is driven by energy, technology and challenges, their expert knowledge is designing their products makes WEG a synonym for Intelligent Technology Solutions thats offering products that consume less energy, produce more delivering high perfomance maximum efficiency motors.
Banner Engineering imager-based Barcode reader
- Track and trace products, parts, and components through production and the supply chain for quality assurance.
- Advanced algorithms to decode a full library of 1D and 2D barcodes.
- Direct part marking (DPM), damaged, distorted, and overprinted codes.
- Meltric Offers a complete line of high quality, safety focused complete line of industrial duty plugs and receptacles.
- Meltric Plugs & Receptacles provides the end users faster, safer equipment connects and disconnects.
- Meltric is UL/CSA listed Switch-Rated Plugs and
Receptacles featuring Decontactor® technology.
Phoenix Contact TOPMARK NEO Laser Marker
- Everything from a single source, from planning right through to the finished marking
- High-quality results in the shortest time possible, thanks to perfectly coordinated components
- Time savings, thanks to the rapid integration of our software and devices into your existing structures
Why Choose Us?
✔ Accuracy: As one of the leading suppliers of factory automation, industrial controls, electrical and electronic components. We are committed to excellence by delivering our products and service with speed and accuracy.
✔ Team: Our Competent team comprehends the needs of our customers with proven experience along with close ties to manufacturers, which enables us to give you the best customer service.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take for the parts to deliver?
All Orders when in stock are shipped immediately, at the end of the day. The delivery of procurement items are mentioned in the quote provided by us.
Do we have to open an account to purchase from you ?
No. You do not have to open an account to purchase from us.
Can you source products which are manufactured out of Canada?
Yes, We can source products anywhere in the world. Since we have a dedicated office in NewYork, we can provide you with competitive pricing. We have delivered products manufactured from Europe, Asia, Australia in the past.
Is Quantum First ISO Certified?
Yes, Quantum First Automation is ISO 9001:2008 Certified for its Quality Management System, since 2015.
Where is your business located at?
We are Headquartered in Canada,6691 Edwards Blvd, Mississauga, ON L5T 2H8. We have an office in the USA, 941 E. Lovejoy Street, Buffalo NY 14206.
Is there a Minimum Order purchase from you?
There is no minimum order purchase from us, but if the manufacturer or supplier would require fullfilling the minimum order requirement, we shall abide it.