- A series of solid-state relays are made to switch different loads, including transformers, motors, and heating elements.
- Up to 600 VACrms of high voltage can be switched using the relay.
- For demanding industrial applications, the built-in varistor ensures transient protection.
- Three semiconductor power units are directly soldered to the direct copper bonded (DCB) substrate for increased reliability and load cycle capabilities.
- Versions that are controlled by AC or DC are offered.
- Over temperature warning and a built-in LED status display for applied control voltage (optional).
- Up to 75 AACrms in load current are covered by the series.
- Solid State Relay with 3-phase
- Zero switching
- Operational current (rated): 55 or 75 A, 3 x 25
- Operational voltage (rated): Up to VAC 690
- Voltage of control, 24-275 VAC or 4-32 VDC
- Network of integral network
- Built-in varistor
- Option for over-temperature protection with the emission of an alert
- Back-of-hand protection IP 10
- Control input and over-temperature alert status are indicated by LEDs.
The exact weight of the cargo you've scheduled will be measured at the QUANTUM office. We will send you an email with a payment link if the weight difference is larger than the shipment amount. The payment link email will include the new weight and the difference amount that must be paid. If you have any queries concerning this procedure, please contact our customer support team at +1-605-625-3500.
Login to add/edit rating
You Have To Buy The Product To Give A Review