- A group of diffuse ultrasonic sensors having sensing ranges of 50–400 mm, 100–900 mm, and 200–2200 mm with a resolution of up to 1 millimeter.
- Both an analogue and a digital output are present on the sensor.
- The digital output is either NPN or PNP, NO or NC, and the output is either 0-10V or 4-20 mA, which provides a window detection.
- The sensor is the best option for loop control, level measurement, diameter measurement, and distance measurement.
- The digital filtering used with microprocessor control renders the sensor resistant to the majority of electromagnetic interference.
- The cylindrical M18 PBT housing
- Sensing distance: 50-2200 mm
- Power supply: 15 to 30 VDC.
- Outputs 0-10 VDC or 4-20 mA and one switching output, NPN or PNP, NO or NC.
- Linearity error 1%• Repeatability 0.5%
- Beam angle. ±7° or ±8°
- Short-circuit, polarity which is reverse, and overvoltage protection
- Protection degree IP 67
- 2 m cable or M12 plug
The exact weight of the cargo you've scheduled will be measured at the QUANTUM office. We will send you an email with a payment link if the weight difference is larger than the shipment amount. The payment link email will include the new weight and the difference amount that must be paid. If you have any queries concerning this procedure, please contact our customer support team at +1-905-625-3500.
Login to add/edit rating
You Have To Buy The Product To Give A Review