- Unmodulated infrared light from an optical level sensor is used to detect liquids.
- Equipped with an integrated amplifier.
- In a solid plastic casing intended for attachment to a container wall, the transmitter and receiver are entirely self-contained.
- There is a polysulphone housing for the VP01/02 that is resistant to the majority of acids and bases.
- The VP03/04 is offered with a Polyamide 12 housing that is solvent-resistant.
- A liquid level detecting sensor
- Integrated amplifier with Ga-As diode
- Transistor NPN/PNP or SCR, NO or NC as output
- High chemical resistance to the majority of bases and acids
- VP01/03: Sensor in liquid causes output to be disabled.
- VP02/04: Sensor in liquid causes output to turn on.
- There is no thermal or electrical connection between the electrical circuit and the liquid.
- DC types: output ON LED indicator
- Power source: Types of DC: 10 to 40 VDC Types of AC: 110 or 230 VAC
The exact weight of the cargo you've scheduled will be measured at the QUANTUM office. We will send you an email with a payment link if the weight difference is larger than the shipment amount. The payment link email will include the new weight and the difference amount that must be paid. If you have any queries concerning this procedure, please contact our customer support team at +1-605-625-3500.
Login to add/edit rating
You Have To Buy The Product To Give A Review