|Power||Settings on DIP switch no 4,|
50 % or 100 % range
|Automatic (Auto LED ON)||Completely counterclockwise setting on the potentiometer|
|Maximum sensing range||Maximum range shown in settings of 100% on photoelectric switch datasheets|
|Voltage for rated insulation (UI)||250 VAC|
|Voltage dielectric||(contacts / electronics)>2.0 KVAC (rms)|
|Volts of rated impulse withstand.||electronics) (IEC 664)/ 4 kV (1.2/50 μS) (contacts|
|Operating period (f)|
|Light / Dark ratio 1:1|
|Switch output||5 Hz min delay|
|Output of a transistor||5 Hz min delay|
|Time to response|
|OFF-ON (tON)||0.1 – 10 s|
|ON-OFF (tOFF)||0.1 – 10 s|
- A single set of MOF, MMF, and MNF photoelectric via beam sensors with processor-controlled amplifier.
- They use a circular 11-pin plug for simple connections.
- Alarm output, NPN or PNP transistor output, or 8 A SPDT relay output. diagnostics for running sensor tests.
- LED alignment assistance or a changing warning output.
- Dirt buildup level indicator. Emitter power regulation may be manual or automated.
- For high neighbor immunity, there are two emitter codes available.
- Adjustable ON/OFF delay of up to 10 seconds.
The exact weight of the cargo you've scheduled will be measured at the QUANTUM office. We will send you an email with a payment link if the weight difference is larger than the shipment amount. The payment link email will include the new weight and the difference amount that must be paid. If you have any queries concerning this procedure, please contact our customer support team at +1-905-625-3500.
Login to add/edit rating
You Have To Buy The Product To Give A Review